If reckless driving caused personal injury or property damage to another party, the driver will face more severe penalties.
A previous history of traffic violations may also lead to a more severe sentence. There is no telling what the court may assert as just or fair punishment in a reckless driving case.
- 70-72 ward avenue rumson nj 07760 public record.
- Arizona Reckless Driving Lawyer?
- how to obtain public divorce records?
- Possible Defenses for Reckless Driving.
- divorce lawyers in houston texas 1?
- Review How to Get a DUI Dropped to a Lesser Offense, Reckless Driving.
- Where Will I Serve A DUI Sentence If I’m From Out Of State?!
Reckless driving is a serious criminal offense in Arizona. You must retain your traffic violation lawyers when going to pre-trial hearings, or court dates for a reckless driving moving violation.evpeatetsemp.tk
Understanding aggravated DUI versus extreme DUI in Arizona
A good lawyer will be able to push for a plea bargain with a lesser sentence. There is also a chance of convincing the state to dismiss the charges. Speak to our team of experts, to learn more about potential defense strategies in your particular situation. Contact Corso Law Group at We also accept online consultation requests around the clock.
The Consequences of Reckless Driving in Arizona Reckless driving is a major moving traffic violation in almost every state.
Arizona Reckless Driving Lawyer | Call For A Free Consultation!
A second offense within 84 months results in license revocation for one year. Both reckless driving and aggressive driving charges are major traffic violations and assess 8 points against your license. If you have been arrested for either of these offenses, contact us , Phoenix-area reckless driving defense lawyers who are experienced in aggressive defense of such charges.
We have several offices in the Glendale, Arizona, area.
- vehicle tax record of payment dorchester county south carolina;
- What Is A Reckless Driving Charge In Arizona??
- Reckless Driving in Arizona?
- Contact an Arizona Traffic Lawyer Today.
- What is Wet Reckless Driving in Arizona? - Scottsdale DUI Attorneys;
- check vehicle history with vin?
- can i find a free background check.
We offer a free, minute telephone consultation to discuss contesting the charges or pleading to a lesser offense. Call now Glendale Office N.
Glendale Reckless Driving Defense Lawyers A charge of reckless driving is a class 2 misdemeanor and carries harsh penalties in Arizona. Penalties for a first-offense reckless driving conviction may include: Up to four months in jail usually suspended Traffic Survival School TSS Class 2 Misdemeanor and criminal record for life Possible probation for up to two years Fines plus surcharges A second offense within 24 months will result in a minimum of 20 days in jail and within 84 months will result in revocation of your license.
In addition to criminal penalties, your insurance company may raise your rates substantially.